Though we have a dedicated page for WorkMonk Job Openings in our Bangalore office, we keeps on posting our ads on various sites to get more visibility (and because as a startup, you want to be choosy in hiring so you do want to increase the sample space)
I had made this list for our personal use, please feel free to add more names
Best Options –
1. hasgeek job board – easily the best job board for Indian startups, great interface, free and most important, people looking for startup jobs are using it.
2. yourstory job board – we had posted our ad few weeks back and I was surprised so many people tweeted it.
3 OCC Mailing List – worth sending to it (look for OCC group for your city)
4. Headstart Mailing List – worth sending to it
5. You can also post on Hacker Street India
Not Good Experience
1. Startuply – not suitable for Indian startups, Indians looking for startup jobs are certainly not using startuply
2. Linkedin Job Board – Costs money ($35 for one month), our experience has been mixed bag with it and startups are probably better of avoiding it unless you feels it is worth it. I felt, linkedin dilutes the stratup requirement and it very much like naukri/monster with lot of generic resumes floating.
If you know any more good places, please post it as comment and I will add it in the post.