Animals Live, you want to be Alive – This was told me to be someone exactly one month back. I have read 50+ books in last 12 months on life and philosophy and for some reason, I couldn’t get it what this one line made me realize and felt.
One month back, I listened to few people who shared their problems and their struggle with life, people and their environment and it made me realize how great life I had till now.
I have got great upbringing even though I comes from middle class background, parents always gave me more that what I wanted and needed, had good education and I am doing really well professionally.
My problem was, I was just trying to over analyze life and trying to find meaning of something which was not there. It turns out, life is empty and meaningless and this is a good thing! Now it is your job to give meaning to it.
In last 30 days, I have
- Joined guitar classes
- Joined dance classes
- Throw away most of the unused clothes and bought new once.
- been working heavily on my social and communication skills. I have made lot of friends through the network and group I am part of.
- been heavily working out to gain weight and be in shape
- Have spent heavily on personal care and hygiene.
- Got a new music system, new glasses and if needed, will get new DSLR and a new car too. Though I won’t buy anything, unless I am really going to use it.
- Become leader of Koramangala group and discuss and listen to others life
- Got more clarity about business and what I want to do. Most importantly, I don’t think much about work and money. I am running a one man company which is growing organically and I am already getting mails of partnership and acquisitions, I think I am doing OK.
I know this blog post won’t be read by many but if you think you need help or need someone to discuss your problems in life, feel free to mail me.