I was born in mid 80s in a state called Madhya Pradesh (MP) in India in a typical Indian middle class family. My father retired recently from his job after working for 35 years in government owned telecom company and mother is a housewife.
I Did my formal schooling from Bhopal, MP and was an above average student. For some reason, I always struggled to learn from what teachers were teaching and learn more while reading books myself. This happened throughout in school and in college which turned out to be a really bad experience. I learnt nothing from my engineering days and wasted all my time just trying to get an engineering degree (which later I found out is worth nothing). Luckily I did found Internet, I started doing some freelance coding and then built some websites and then started doing online marketing. Life has never been the same.
I do have my share of mistakes but I feels “journey is the reward” so I have no regrets and no complaints.
Currently I am running InBoundio, a simplified inbound marketing software.
I like to enjoy simple things of life and trying to find a balance between work and life. In recent time, I have acquired new taste in beauty and aesthetics.
Things which fascinates me and I like to study -
1. Internet and Technology – How we use internet, interact and consume the web. I do want Internet to be a better place and medium and will surely work on this in coming years.
2. Dreams and Imagination (Read my post on lucid dreaming)
3. Philosophy and Religion (I am an Atheist but religion fascinates me, I will surely write a book on life and philosophy in few years, lot of the ideas are already there in this blog)
4. Quantum Mechanics and the Universe
5. I am passionate about learning and wants to do and learn as much as possible and manages a list of things I have done, doing or wants to do in future.
I also like to keep a log of My Life Lessons.
You can contact me through social media profiles listed on the right hand side.